We know what it's like. You have a little one with a cough and between juggling meetings, soccer practice and work, your only opening is over your lunch break. Whatever your story is, we are proud to offer convenient and often same day appointments to meet your demanding schedule.
How do I make an appointment?
- You can make an appointment by using the patient portal or by calling one of our friendly team members at 263-1435. (New patients must contact the office to schedule an appointment)
- We recommend that you call the day of or day before you would like to be seen to have the best chance of getting an appointment time that works for you. Our phones open at 8:00 am.
- If you are unable to keep an appointment, please call as soon as possible to cancel or reschedule so that we can accommodate other patients that need to be seen. Phone 208.263.1435
What is "Open Access" or "Same Day Scheduling"?
- "Open Access" or "Same Day Scheduling" means, in most cases, you can see your doctor the day you call or the next day no matter what medical service you need.
- You no longer need to have appointments pre-booked weeks in advance. If your doctor is unavailable, you will be offered a choice amongst the other available providers.
- The goal is to reduce your waiting time both for and at your appointment. Of course, if you prefer a specific appointment time it can be pre-scheduled as we have always done.
What is a "Quick Sick" visit?
We understand the inconvenience of having to make an appointment just because you have a minor illness. Family Health Center is now offering Quick Sick visits for acute minor illness and injury needing only brief evaluation. Examples include sore throat, cough, rash and ear infection.
Quick Sick is for established patients. Just walk in anytime between the hours of 9:00 a.m. to Noon and 1:30 to 4:00 p.m. weekdays – no appointment needed! If you do not have your medical home at Family Health Center yet, please make an appointment as noted above. We can usually make appointments the same day or next day after your call.
Are you a Medicare patient looking for a Primary Physician?
Dr. Zach Halversen & Jane Hoover, FNP are currently accepting new patients. Due to the large number of patients wanting to establish care we are requiring all New Patient Paperwork be completed and and returned 24 hours prior to your appointment.
Thank you! Family Health Center